- American Credit Collectors - The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals.
- Equifax - Provider of credit information.
- Experian - Provider of credit information.
- Borrow Smart - Loan shopping, borrowing strategies and money management.
- NFCC - A service offering low-cost assistance to credit-related issues.
- TransUnion - Source of credit information, offers risk and portfolio-management services.
- Attorney Directory - Search for an attorney based on location & practice.
- Better Business Bureau - BBB report can help you determine if a company has a good record.
- Consumer Law Page - A "know your rights" consumer law resources site.
- FindLaw - Provides access to a comprehensive and fast-growing online library of legal resources for use by legal professionals, consumers and small businesses.
- LegalZoom - Do-it-yourself legal resources for consumers.
- LectLaw - Material on problems and questions consumers run into.
- Hoover's - Money management, career development, news, and business travel.
- Kiplinger News - Personal finance and business forecasting guidance.
- Quicken - Organize and track your finances.
- Smart Money - Get online investment assistance and real-time stock market quotes.
- Your Money Page - Tools and calculators for your financial future.
MORTGAGE AND LOAN INFO
- Multi-lingual Mortgage Guide - Download a free guide to choosing the right mortgage, in Spanish and English.
- Fannie Mae - Financial services make it possible for low, moderate, and middle-income families to buy homes.
- Freddie Mac - Corporation chartered by Congress to create a continuous flow of funds to mortgage lenders in support of homeownership and rental housing.
- Mortgage Daily - Latest news in the mortgage industry.
- Click and Move - They've compiled a directory of over 1,000,000 moving and relocation related services.
SCHOOLS AND EDUCATION
TAX INFO AND RESOURCES